The account settings area is split into two parts- Personal settings and settings for each group you are an administrator of. Find your account settings by clicking the Account dropdown button on the top right of the page.
- Package: Upgrade / Downgrade to a new package. See how much package allowance you have used, and how much remains. For example, how many private groups or how much storage us used etc. From this tab you can scale up or scale down your package.
- Organisation and Domain: Here you can change the name of your portal. This is usually set as your organisation's name. You can also modify your clinked.com subdomain. If you would like to use your own domain, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Members: This is where you can see a directory of all of your users' profiles. Profiles contain information about each user. Here administrators can manage users and add user tags.
- Branding: Add your custom branding to your portal here. You can upload a custom banner image, favicon, logo and select your colour scheme.
- Naming: If your business uses its own terminology for elements of Clinked, you can officially re-name them here.
- Audit Trail: Here Administrators can view the activity of all of your users. You can refine your search according to dates, users, groups and events. You can also export this data as a CSV file.
- Password: Update your login with a new password.
- Privacy: Choose to show or hide your email address for your group members.
- Notifications: Decide under which circumstances you want to receive email alerts or notifications.
- Region: Choose which language you wish to use.