After you have signed up to Clinked, the first thing you should do is create a Client or Project. This is also known as 'Group'. This is done from your Dashboard page. Click "New Client or Project".
After you have signed up to Clinked, the first thing you should do is create a Group. This is done from your Dashboard page. Click "New Group".
- Decide Group name.
- Decide if the Group should be part of your Personal account or your Company account
- Use the Company account if you want to distinguish members and content based on an organisation.
- It makes also more sense to use a Company account, if you are working for / with multiple organisations. If that is the case you may want to look into having more than 1 Business account,
- If using your Personal account, you ensure the content stays with you over time, even after leaving your current organisation.
- Upload logo, if you want.
- Decide if the Group should be Private, ie only accessible for invited members, or Public (which anyone can access, including Search engines)
- Click save. Your group will now be available from your Dashboard page, and the top navigation item "Group"